Remember when I used to blog and update you about our life? Well, ya know. My bad.
So, lots of time has passed since Tony got home, which is apparently when I last blogged. Good grief. Here are some bullets to catch you up.
1. I’ve decided I like life alot better when I’m living with my husband.
2. Work stress/nonsense is much more tolerable when I’m not coming home to an empty apartment.
3. I have less than one year left of my Air Force commitment and have already had one phone interview for urgent care and have another one scheduled this week. The light at the end of this tunnel no longer has the appearance of a freight train.
4. Tony is still looking for a full time job. Depending on how this pans out over the next few months, we will then make a decision on where we will be moving in December. We both are kind of hoping for eastern Pa/Wilmington area.
5. We have been able to see alot of family since he got home. But, WOW. We’re kinda tired of traveling. The next several weekends will likely be spent at home on our couch. From there I can work on state licensing forms, etc.
6. I cut all my hair off. I mean, I didn’t shave it, but pretty close. It’s easy. Tony loves it. I may never have long hair again.
7. Today is a snow day for federal workers in the National Capitol Region. Yes Lord.
8. We had a most fabulous trip to Lake Tahoe, CA for 2 wks in December to celebrate our two year anniversary. It was fabulous. We are also entering daily to win the HGTV sweepstakes house there. If we win, we may let you come visit. That totally depends on who you are though. Just being honest.
Those are pretty much the highlights. The fam is doing well. We are excited to see where the next 11-12 months will take us. Right now we have no idea, but hopefully soon some things will start to line up.
Hope you and yours are fab. Peace.